Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Realizations (no matter how familiar this word seems) @ 9:05 PM
  1. I speculate too much. I watch too much drama series perhaps.
  2. I am holding on to the past too tightly.
  3. I expect too much of others and yet too little of myself. (which is why I do not get my 4.0 CAP)
  4. Mcdonalds milkshake is nice.
  5. Loving someone does not mean giving gifts to him and expecting gifts back from him.
------Post made at 7pm----------

Outside of house now, more like at the first floor of the block of flats.

Apparently my mum thinks I'm going home late, so she's not coming back with my dad until 8pm.

Nice right?

Damn it.

Anyway thanks to Weiren for willing to accompany me for the movie:) At least I do not have to sit at home and grow mould :(

Should have called my dad in Jurong East, so that at least I can go back to JEL to use laptop (with connection, that is.)

Done nothing constructive (constructive means academic-related for me) at all today. Yays.

Currently reading about trigonometric functions from Wikipedia by working offline -.= What the hell.

(Shall copy Weiren and thank those who wished me happy birthday [and happy mother's day]:

1) Yan Sheng (M)
2) Weiren (B)
3) (Ting)^2 (B/M)
4) Su (B/M)
5) Tricia (B)
6) Josie (B/M)
7) Amanda (B/M)
8) Vivian (B/M)
9) Shahid (B)
10) Gayathri (B)
11) Natalie (B)
12) Dayna (B)
13) Jiayi (B/M) [Same birthday!]
14) Ian Foo (B)
15) Jayashri (B)
16) Mona (B)
17) Andrea of 102 (B)
18 Michelle (B)
19) Aisyah (B)
20) Yu Jia (B)
21) Hilda (B)
22) Lim Pin (B)
23) Those who I may have forgotten.

B: Birthday
M: Mother's Day (ignore YS's part, he did that last year too, which actually made sense)

And amazingly my CM2102 CA is A- (I assumed I got C)

Still my CAP is lower than 4.0

And no, I am not going to release my results.

I close my eyes and I open them again. The second hand had moved, the minute hand had moved, the hour hand did by a bit too. Time goes, so why am I holding on to the past, expecting it to playback in present like a playback recorder? Why do others move on, but I can't?

"Finally I appreciate and get the fact that we mean something in each other's lives."