Saturday, May 10, 2008
Quizzzzzzzz
@ 1:34 PM
1)At what age do you wish to get married?
...When it's the time, it'll come.
2)Who is more important to you? Friend or boyfriend?
Both, though I tend to be biased towards my boyfriend >.<
3)Who is the person you trust the most?
The person? I don't think I can judge that well enough yet...
4)Do you think you have enough confidence?
...No? Like duh?
5)If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
If and only if=.=...Assuming it will come true, it would be to be a more considerate person towards the people around me.
6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes, no matter how "emo-fying" the idea of a rainbow going away is.
7)What is your goal for this year?
To freaking get a >4.0 CAP for Semester 1, then get >4.5 CAP for Semester 2.
8)Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes.
9)Describe your life in two words.
Just right.
10)What feeling do you love most?
Being able to love others
11)What are the requirements from you of your other half?
...Heh xD
12)What feeling do you hate the most?
Being neglected by others
13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes (at least I try to)
14)When is your happiest moment?
...So many...
15)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Live you life to the fullest before global warming kills us all.
16)Who cares for you the most?
Parents and my friends =)
17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Hyper, cheerful, slightly-nutty, hardworking, avid-gamer
18)What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
...What's done is done, my dear.
19)What will you do when you're sad?
I purposely find more emo songs to listen to, emo like shit, then sleep. Next day I will feel better (at least when compared to the night before)
20)Do you think life's a straw? Yes, then hit your left ear/No, then hit your right ear.
My life is my life, dammit.
21)What is one thing you hate of yourself? (Self-added question)
I expect too much from others and too little from myself.
Tag 8 people and tag them on their tagboard.
i) (Ting)^2
ii) Tricia
iii) Su Hang
iv) Vivian Lau
v) Amanda
vi) Yan Sheng (if he is bothered to)
vii) Yu Jia
viii) Huiwen
Quiz from Josephine's blog. Question 21 is added by me, as indicated. >.<
...Now I realised my most beloved jacket is all covered with furryballs already! Which shows that the jacket is old! Nooooooo...T.T why is it all covered with furryballs?!?!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?!? Noooooo......T.T...*whines on at mum and jacket*
Me feel like buying one more jacket, but it could not replace this beloved jacket...T.T *sobs in eternal grief*
*screams at washing machine*
Yesterday script-checking. Nothing (nothing at all) was good. Crappy results. End of story.
I calculated my CAP (based on results without moderation and assumptions for exam scores of certain modules). Less then 3.5. How nice.
Funeral for my >4.0 CAP needed.
Solely relying on my French (3MC), Math (3MC), Music elective (2MC), Geography elective (2MC) and Chinese (3MC) to pull up my results for Biology (2MC), Chemistry (2MC), Physics (2MC), English (3MC). Some more I crapped for my Geog elective exam. So die lorh.
I am thinking the worst off situation without any moderation at all.
*slaps self*
I think when girls run away from boys, they expect the boys to chase them back I guess.
*slaps self again*
...When it's the time, it'll come.
2)Who is more important to you? Friend or boyfriend?
Both, though I tend to be biased towards my boyfriend >.<
3)Who is the person you trust the most?
The person? I don't think I can judge that well enough yet...
4)Do you think you have enough confidence?
...No? Like duh?
5)If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
If and only if=.=...Assuming it will come true, it would be to be a more considerate person towards the people around me.
6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes, no matter how "emo-fying" the idea of a rainbow going away is.
7)What is your goal for this year?
To freaking get a >4.0 CAP for Semester 1, then get >4.5 CAP for Semester 2.
8)Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes.
9)Describe your life in two words.
Just right.
10)What feeling do you love most?
Being able to love others
11)What are the requirements from you of your other half?
...Heh xD
12)What feeling do you hate the most?
Being neglected by others
13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes (at least I try to)
14)When is your happiest moment?
...So many...
15)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Live you life to the fullest before global warming kills us all.
16)Who cares for you the most?
Parents and my friends =)
17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Hyper, cheerful, slightly-nutty, hardworking, avid-gamer
18)What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
...What's done is done, my dear.
19)What will you do when you're sad?
I purposely find more emo songs to listen to, emo like shit, then sleep. Next day I will feel better (at least when compared to the night before)
20)Do you think life's a straw? Yes, then hit your left ear/No, then hit your right ear.
My life is my life, dammit.
21)What is one thing you hate of yourself? (Self-added question)
I expect too much from others and too little from myself.
Tag 8 people and tag them on their tagboard.
i) (Ting)^2
ii) Tricia
iii) Su Hang
iv) Vivian Lau
v) Amanda
vi) Yan Sheng (if he is bothered to)
vii) Yu Jia
viii) Huiwen
Quiz from Josephine's blog. Question 21 is added by me, as indicated. >.<
...Now I realised my most beloved jacket is all covered with furryballs already! Which shows that the jacket is old! Nooooooo...T.T why is it all covered with furryballs?!?!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?!? Noooooo......T.T...*whines on at mum and jacket*
Me feel like buying one more jacket, but it could not replace this beloved jacket...T.T *sobs in eternal grief*
*screams at washing machine*
Yesterday script-checking. Nothing (nothing at all) was good. Crappy results. End of story.
I calculated my CAP (based on results without moderation and assumptions for exam scores of certain modules). Less then 3.5. How nice.
Funeral for my >4.0 CAP needed.
Solely relying on my French (3MC), Math (3MC), Music elective (2MC), Geography elective (2MC) and Chinese (3MC) to pull up my results for Biology (2MC), Chemistry (2MC), Physics (2MC), English (3MC). Some more I crapped for my Geog elective exam. So die lorh.
I am thinking the worst off situation without any moderation at all.
*slaps self*
I think when girls run away from boys, they expect the boys to chase them back I guess.
*slaps self again*