Thursday, May 8, 2008
Overall I'm neutral...? @ 6:25 PM
...

I got A+ for 2 modules that are 3MC each.

And I actually got A for Math CA while I got A+ for Math exam. In the end Ms Lee counted me as one of those who improved from CA to exam, and gave those students a little sweet =)

This is still shocking to me as of now. I actually got the highest in Higher Chinese for Year 2, with 123.5/160 for exam...while Su Chang got 122/160. Reminds me of primary school >.<
GO SU CHANG!--By me who was enthusiastic, when they announced Su Chang's marks

And I screwed up my Chinese Composition, want to slap myself liao. Got highest for Paper 2, but composition with highest mark is by Dong Xing, 56/70. Congrats :D

By the way thanks to the family tree who cheered for me when they announce the Chinese results just now...=)

Realise that I do not wanna talk about my Bio and Physics at all. Shows how much I screwed up for them. No matter how much I like Physics, I just can't do well for it. Like WHY?!

Previously was feeling emo because I thought I can only rely on 3MCs of Chinese to pull up my CAP and cover up for 6MCs of Science modules this semester. Realised I still have 3MCs of Math, 2MCs of MU2111, 3MCs of French and 2MCs of GE2201 (which I may have screwed up for the exam) to pull my CAP. NOW I feel better...

Sighs.

After script checking, ate lunch, go to West Coast Park with Tricia, Ting, Yan Sheng and Wei Ren. Treated self to ice-cream in McDonalds, played flying fox afterwards.

We all are getting older, yes. 想当年(上一年)我们又跳又喊的……
Last year after 1000th Day Celebrations we were running and screaming like siao. I provided so much energy for the pushing/ pulling of people's legs and such...yet today I couldn't even run for long, not to say pull legs, thanks to my cough (which may be asthma, as I checked Wikipedia)...But still fun. Fun getting Yan Sheng and Wei Ren stuck on the seat XD

Time to remove sand! I think my amount of sand "raining" out pwned the others, I got sand even in my socks=.= Damn it.

Went back to McDonalds for a drink and cooling down...Shared Sprite with Yan Sheng, straw moving up and down the cap=Playing erhu. Somemore the person featured on the cup was a Chinese opera singer, even worse. Slept until 4pm, take bus with Yan Sheng to Jurong East,
before I left him alone. Ha.

EDIT (on 8.08PM): After the Chinese Exam paper checking, the following people became the whole Year 2 HCL population and helped to arrange the tables and chairs for AP Exam:
  • Me (duh)
  • Yan Sheng
  • Tricia
  • Amanda Lim
  • Ting Ting
  • Wei Ren
  • Leyi
  • Leyi's friend (sorry I do not know your name >.<)
We demand for our CIP hours (or free pizza), Mr Lee. XD

Hope is here to stay, I guess.

"I love you."