Saturday, May 31, 2008
Quizzzzzzzz (Part 3)
@ 9:36 PM
001. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
...Called me? Yan Sheng, and he's my boyfriend, duh XD
002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
I don't even have one for god's sake.
003. What happened at 10.00am today?
...Sitting on the North-South line train towards Orchard.
004. When did you last cry?
Cannot recall, don't bother, because I don't wanna remember.
005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
...Bread? Duh?
006. What do you want in your life right now?
Right now?
I wish my dad would switch back to Channel 5 to watch about Fingergun Fight. XD
007. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
...Neither, because I like rain, I do not bother =D
008. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Blanket! And soft toys (especially those two)!
009. What bottom are you wearing now?
I.P. Zone pants (Guys section by the way, but who cares)
010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
Huh?
011. Do you tend to make a relationships complicated?
Who the hell would want that=.=
012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.
013. What was the last movie you caught?
...Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer, go speed racer, go speed racer go~~~
014. What are you proud of?
Proud to be a nerd! XD
015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
I do NOT have a handphone. THERE!
016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
017. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
CuSO4, Jo-Baby (Trish), Ice Mocha, Zou An Ni ((Ting)^2), Qiao An Ni (Yu Jia), Jo, Joanne ah! (Desperate calls from YS)
018. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
...I. DO. NOT. HAVE. A. HANDPHONE.
019. What time did you go to bed last night?
9+ pm. Was dead tired like shit.
020. Are you currently happy?
Yep
021. Who gives you best advice?
...Best?
Depends.
022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
If I can...=D
023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
None
024. Is anything bugging you right now?
...Yep.
025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
...Forgot, since I sometimes laugh at myself.
026. Do you wear toe socks?
No.
027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Last? Yan Sheng.
028. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes? Like duh?
029. What annoys you most in a person?
...Most?=.= I cannot define, personally.
030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Do I need one?
031. Have you ever done cocaine?
I do ice mocha. There.
032. What is the colour of your room?
Light pink
033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Depends on the target
034. Do you believed in the saying "talk in cheap"?
Huh?
035. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
...Me and only me?
036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Tricia (since you asked person)
037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
...Must I say?=.=
038. Do you have a life?
...Don't ask me. I'm trying to be a no-lifer again.
039. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
Yep.
040. What is the reason behind your profile song?
...I just like it, so there.
041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
...Last? Cannot remember
042. Last time you smiled?
At home when I am wearing my new earrings
043. Have you changed this year?
Yes.
044. What are you listening to right now?
Some stupid commercial on some weird Taiwan TV channel
045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No
046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open O.O Wide open O.O
047. Is there a quote you live by?
Live by?...What is your problem?
048. Do you want someone you can't have?
No.
049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Really played one...then the keyboard.
050. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
I always have a lot of worst ideas. HA!
051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Zzz.
052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Yes? Like duh?
053. What song describe your love life?
...Describe?
054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yes? Like duh?
055. Who always make you laugh?
A lot of people (including myself)
056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Yes? Like duh? (French)
057. Are you blond?
No.
058. What your middle name?
Huh?
059. What are you doing tomorrow?
Slacking at home probably
060. What do you think you are like?
...I cannot define that personally.
061. Who will you choose to die with?
...If (and only if) I can choose, I would choose...Yan Sheng? (This is my true answer, so there.)
062.Where have you been today?
MRT Train...a lotta places larh.
063. What game do you play often?
o2mania! o2jam!
064. Who are you missing right now?
Yan Sheng
065. If you've to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
...Both.
066. What are you doing right now?
Erm this quiz? Like duh?
067. Which primary school are you from?
Pandan Primary School
068. Name 3 colours that you like
Blue, White and Black
069. What emotion you like to show?
Lots
070. What is life to you?
To live it to the fullest
071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
...Purposely find more emo songs to make myself more emo, then start scolding others and myself for no reason.
072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Josephine :D FGF rocks!
073. Who do you admire the most?
Admire? In what sense?
074. Which month are you born in?
May!
075. How are you feeling right now?
Normal
076. What is the time now?
2204
077. Where are you now?
Home
078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Nothing.
079. Why are you doing this test?
It seems fun.
080. What do you do when you're moody?
Listen to more emo songs, etc...
081. At which age you wish to get married?
My wish...around 25.
But I will take it as it is.
082. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
Both of them. (The truth is, once again, that I tend to be more biased to my boyfriend.)
083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No? Like duh?
084. Who is the person you trust the most?
... No one in particular? But sometimes Yan Sheng is the only one (This is the truth, so stop asking me why he appeared so many times, if you are wondering right now.)
086. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
...Define dream? There is daydream, dream as in goal, dream as in...sleep dream...(and sweet dreams :D)
087. What is your goal for this year?
...Get >4.2 CAP next semester!
088. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes, no matter how cruel the reality world (aka 3-dimensional world) is.
089. What feeling do you love most?
...Loving someone and being loved?
090. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes? Like duh?
091. What feeling you hate the most?
Being neglected
092. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes? (Trying to at least)
093. Do you believe in God?
No, no matter how much I always say "Thank goodness"
094. Who cares for you the most?
Lotsa people
095. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Most? I cannot define that either.
096. What'll you bring when you fight?
I don't fight.
097. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
What's done is done. There.
098. What would you feel when no one no longer cares for you?
No one? At all? :OMGWTFBBQ
099. What if your stead two-timed you?
...
100. Love with a guarantee of heartbreak , or never to be loved at all ?
Neither!
If must choose, I would choose...former?
...Called me? Yan Sheng, and he's my boyfriend, duh XD
002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
I don't even have one for god's sake.
003. What happened at 10.00am today?
...Sitting on the North-South line train towards Orchard.
004. When did you last cry?
Cannot recall, don't bother, because I don't wanna remember.
005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
...Bread? Duh?
006. What do you want in your life right now?
Right now?
I wish my dad would switch back to Channel 5 to watch about Fingergun Fight. XD
007. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
...Neither, because I like rain, I do not bother =D
008. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Blanket! And soft toys (especially those two)!
009. What bottom are you wearing now?
I.P. Zone pants (Guys section by the way, but who cares)
010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
Huh?
011. Do you tend to make a relationships complicated?
Who the hell would want that=.=
012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.
013. What was the last movie you caught?
...Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer, go speed racer, go speed racer go~~~
014. What are you proud of?
Proud to be a nerd! XD
015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
I do NOT have a handphone. THERE!
016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
017. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
CuSO4, Jo-Baby (Trish), Ice Mocha, Zou An Ni ((Ting)^2), Qiao An Ni (Yu Jia), Jo, Joanne ah! (Desperate calls from YS)
018. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
...I. DO. NOT. HAVE. A. HANDPHONE.
019. What time did you go to bed last night?
9+ pm. Was dead tired like shit.
020. Are you currently happy?
Yep
021. Who gives you best advice?
...Best?
Depends.
022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
If I can...=D
023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
None
024. Is anything bugging you right now?
...Yep.
025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
...Forgot, since I sometimes laugh at myself.
026. Do you wear toe socks?
No.
027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Last? Yan Sheng.
028. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes? Like duh?
029. What annoys you most in a person?
...Most?=.= I cannot define, personally.
030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Do I need one?
031. Have you ever done cocaine?
I do ice mocha. There.
032. What is the colour of your room?
Light pink
033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
Depends on the target
034. Do you believed in the saying "talk in cheap"?
Huh?
035. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
...Me and only me?
036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Tricia (since you asked person)
037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
...Must I say?=.=
038. Do you have a life?
...Don't ask me. I'm trying to be a no-lifer again.
039. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
Yep.
040. What is the reason behind your profile song?
...I just like it, so there.
041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
...Last? Cannot remember
042. Last time you smiled?
At home when I am wearing my new earrings
043. Have you changed this year?
Yes.
044. What are you listening to right now?
Some stupid commercial on some weird Taiwan TV channel
045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No
046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open O.O Wide open O.O
047. Is there a quote you live by?
Live by?...What is your problem?
048. Do you want someone you can't have?
No.
049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Really played one...then the keyboard.
050. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
I always have a lot of worst ideas. HA!
051. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Zzz.
052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Yes? Like duh?
053. What song describe your love life?
...Describe?
054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yes? Like duh?
055. Who always make you laugh?
A lot of people (including myself)
056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Yes? Like duh? (French)
057. Are you blond?
No.
058. What your middle name?
Huh?
059. What are you doing tomorrow?
Slacking at home probably
060. What do you think you are like?
...I cannot define that personally.
061. Who will you choose to die with?
...If (and only if) I can choose, I would choose...Yan Sheng? (This is my true answer, so there.)
062.Where have you been today?
MRT Train...a lotta places larh.
063. What game do you play often?
o2mania! o2jam!
064. Who are you missing right now?
Yan Sheng
065. If you've to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
...Both.
066. What are you doing right now?
Erm this quiz? Like duh?
067. Which primary school are you from?
Pandan Primary School
068. Name 3 colours that you like
Blue, White and Black
069. What emotion you like to show?
Lots
070. What is life to you?
To live it to the fullest
071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
...Purposely find more emo songs to make myself more emo, then start scolding others and myself for no reason.
072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Josephine :D FGF rocks!
073. Who do you admire the most?
Admire? In what sense?
074. Which month are you born in?
May!
075. How are you feeling right now?
Normal
076. What is the time now?
2204
077. Where are you now?
Home
078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Nothing.
079. Why are you doing this test?
It seems fun.
080. What do you do when you're moody?
Listen to more emo songs, etc...
081. At which age you wish to get married?
My wish...around 25.
But I will take it as it is.
082. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
Both of them. (The truth is, once again, that I tend to be more biased to my boyfriend.)
083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No? Like duh?
084. Who is the person you trust the most?
... No one in particular? But sometimes Yan Sheng is the only one (This is the truth, so stop asking me why he appeared so many times, if you are wondering right now.)
086. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
...Define dream? There is daydream, dream as in goal, dream as in...sleep dream...(and sweet dreams :D)
087. What is your goal for this year?
...Get >4.2 CAP next semester!
088. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes, no matter how cruel the reality world (aka 3-dimensional world) is.
089. What feeling do you love most?
...Loving someone and being loved?
090. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes? Like duh?
091. What feeling you hate the most?
Being neglected
092. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes? (Trying to at least)
093. Do you believe in God?
No, no matter how much I always say "Thank goodness"
094. Who cares for you the most?
Lotsa people
095. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Most? I cannot define that either.
096. What'll you bring when you fight?
I don't fight.
097. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
What's done is done. There.
098. What would you feel when no one no longer cares for you?
No one? At all? :OMGWTFBBQ
099. What if your stead two-timed you?
...
100. Love with a guarantee of heartbreak , or never to be loved at all ?
Neither!
If must choose, I would choose...former?