Thursday, May 1, 2008
WTF dreams
@ 10:15 AM
One of the most WTF dreams I could ever get.
So. In this dream I'm living in one of the Chinatown shophouses. The school I'm going to...I am not bloody hell sure at all, but somehow Sin Yee, Vincent and Li Sien got dragged in to the same school (they are my ex-classmates, wth). And Wei Ren became my brother (more like twin brother, somehow)
Mr Ku became the Chinese HOD, I am still the chinese rep for my chinese class. So.
One day as Wei Ren and me were in the class crapping about, suddenly this random teacher (he is from NUS High, that's one thing I know) came in and say, "You are not going to be the chinese rep anymore." I'm like, wtf why? Then he said, "Whenever you are the chinese rep, the class gets very noisy, that's why." And he walked away. o.O I thought it's just a random joke, so I heck care lor.
Next day I got called into the general office. That's when I see Mr Ku standing there, as the Chinese HOD (jaw drops). So I asked him what's the matter and he said, "You are not the chinese rep anymore." Again I'm like wth why? Then I was instantly shocked, as Vincent walked in the office (he's in River Valley High, and now he's in the same school as me.)
"These days a lot of things have been happening. One is the..." and then he lists out some crap and Sin Yee (who is in Nan Hua High and now is in the same school as me) got mentioned in the list as "these days there have been rumours about her and someone..." and I actually admitted to one or two things :O
Then after a moment of silence, Mr Ku announced, "Li Sien (who is in Commonwealth Secondary School and now is in the same school as me) shall replace you as the chinese rep." (jaw drops and hits abyss)
I tried my best to get my position back but Mr Ku just told me, "You know why? That is because when you are the Chinese rep, the class gets noisy. Right?"
Sighs, go home with Wei Ren, reach that weird Chinatown shophouse, with those weird old wooden tables and a TV set broadcasting "易中天讲三国". WTF.
Then I woke up. Felt very unwell and weird. Argh.
So. In this dream I'm living in one of the Chinatown shophouses. The school I'm going to...I am not bloody hell sure at all, but somehow Sin Yee, Vincent and Li Sien got dragged in to the same school (they are my ex-classmates, wth). And Wei Ren became my brother (more like twin brother, somehow)
Mr Ku became the Chinese HOD, I am still the chinese rep for my chinese class. So.
One day as Wei Ren and me were in the class crapping about, suddenly this random teacher (he is from NUS High, that's one thing I know) came in and say, "You are not going to be the chinese rep anymore." I'm like, wtf why? Then he said, "Whenever you are the chinese rep, the class gets very noisy, that's why." And he walked away. o.O I thought it's just a random joke, so I heck care lor.
Next day I got called into the general office. That's when I see Mr Ku standing there, as the Chinese HOD (jaw drops). So I asked him what's the matter and he said, "You are not the chinese rep anymore." Again I'm like wth why? Then I was instantly shocked, as Vincent walked in the office (he's in River Valley High, and now he's in the same school as me.)
"These days a lot of things have been happening. One is the..." and then he lists out some crap and Sin Yee (who is in Nan Hua High and now is in the same school as me) got mentioned in the list as "these days there have been rumours about her and someone..." and I actually admitted to one or two things :O
Then after a moment of silence, Mr Ku announced, "Li Sien (who is in Commonwealth Secondary School and now is in the same school as me) shall replace you as the chinese rep." (jaw drops and hits abyss)
I tried my best to get my position back but Mr Ku just told me, "You know why? That is because when you are the Chinese rep, the class gets noisy. Right?"
Sighs, go home with Wei Ren, reach that weird Chinatown shophouse, with those weird old wooden tables and a TV set broadcasting "易中天讲三国". WTF.
Then I woke up. Felt very unwell and weird. Argh.