Saturday, May 31, 2008
FGF! @ 10:38 PM
The Fingergun Fight rocked!

Woke up at 6.30am, don't ask me why. Played computer games until 9.15am before saying goodbye to my dad and then walking off excitedly to the bus stop. Submachine 5 was kinda...ok I guess? Can't say it's awesomely intricate.

Went on the North-South line (purposely) and read Flatland on the train. It's awesome, only that I don't get some parts when it's lingually...more advanced.

Found my way to the Hotel, realised it's only 10.40am, so went into Tangs. Saw really really really nice accessories from Chomel! There's this dolphin bracelet for $19, and this silver heart bracelet for $13. They look so so so cool (especially the heart-shaped one), but decided to save up the money, just in case I am buying shirts.

Went upstairs to look at another certain stuff, was totally amazed by the types available...then went downstairs again.

Lunch at....huh? What was the place? Never mind, Tricia treated us, I was totally full like siao with the ice cream+whipped cream vanilla "milkshake" and the gigantic burger.

Shopped around at Far East Plaza, bought this simple butterfly bracelet at Chameleon, this really really really awesome and dangly dolphin earrings at Ice Lemon Tea, and this ROFLMAO cheap version of YS's spectacles. Am wearing them now, still looking very nerd, but who cares=.=

Ended up not spending any of my savings at all. Phew.

Generally me and Amanda were totally freaking out at the darned cool accessories everywhere, so everytime we will be so engrossed with the different pendants that we got abandoned by the rest of the gang (Su Hang, Tricia, Shree, Josephine).

Wanted to get ear piercings but thought it's too expensive, compared to the $6 one at Causeway Point.

Set off for fingergun fight after that, the green plushie thingy was lol.

Confusing teams, stupid rain, change of location to I-don't-know-where, acting out of mini scene.

Basically, Josephine gets killed by Tricia and Su Hang, Tricia and Su Hang got killed by me and Amanda, then me and Amanda looked at each other before shooting each other to death.

Some girls who came to practise dance were screaming like hell. My goodness=.=

FUN!

"Even though we are geographically nearer to each other now, I still miss you."