Monday, November 17, 2008
I want to throw my laptop downstairs.
@ 4:18 PM
- I think I shall save the haircut money.
- I want to throw my laptop downstairs so that I can read my Math books and be embraced by Math and be enlightened mathematically and to think more logically and to be better at problem-solving and prepare myself for the modules next year and to make myself feel better.
- Everyone is desperate for money. Obvious among some shoppers and/or shop owners in various shops in various shopping malls in various regions of a certain country and possibly more ongoing and/or following up, ranging from diamonds of D-grade, jewellery shops closing down, cosplay shops to anything, anyone.
- I am pissed off.
- I love cats.
- I want an encyclopedia on cats. I saw it before. I want it. I love it. I love cats.
- Hi. My name is Joanne and I am random.
- Find five positive whole numbers a, b, c, d, e such that there is no subset with a sum divisible by 5. (From "Challenging Problems in Algebra" by Alfred S. Posamentier and Charles T. Salkind, Page 1, Question 1-2)
- Wow algebra.
- To all random people my dad possibly knows: I am NOT tall!