Wednesday, January 28, 2009
O.O
@ 9:26 PM
I remembered I am supposed to have 2 realizations, yet I forgot one. Dammmn.
1) In the lift, I looked at myself in the metal pane, and I realised that because of my different hair layers, I vaguely look like a lion when my hair's tied up. You know, short hair over a mass of long hair? Yea.
2) You pray that I remember it, somehow, anyhow.
EDIT: It's one day already, and I still can't remember it. Meaning that you should continue praying :D
1) In the lift, I looked at myself in the metal pane, and I realised that because of my different hair layers, I vaguely look like a lion when my hair's tied up. You know, short hair over a mass of long hair? Yea.
2) You pray that I remember it, somehow, anyhow.
EDIT: It's one day already, and I still can't remember it. Meaning that you should continue praying :D