Sunday, April 20, 2008
Exams.
@ 12:12 PM
The one and only thing I like about exams.
You have an excuse not to go out with your mum.
So no one's home now, what next.
Tomorrow is the last of music lesson. Argh.
I feel like I'm living in condensed packs of lies and excuses.
I'm supposed to hide it well. And I failed. Again and again.
All the darn good earphones are like so darn ex-ed. Dammit I need offers.
I don't remember any of my dreams at all these days. I don't remember anything in my sleep.
I don't get what people mean by my eyes are big. I still don't get it.
This is enough nonsense for me.
My mum likes Jay Chou. Both his new and old albums. So there.
You have an excuse not to go out with your mum.
So no one's home now, what next.
Tomorrow is the last of music lesson. Argh.
I feel like I'm living in condensed packs of lies and excuses.
I'm supposed to hide it well. And I failed. Again and again.
All the darn good earphones are like so darn ex-ed. Dammit I need offers.
I don't remember any of my dreams at all these days. I don't remember anything in my sleep.
I don't get what people mean by my eyes are big. I still don't get it.
This is enough nonsense for me.
My mum likes Jay Chou. Both his new and old albums. So there.