Monday, April 21, 2008
Oh joy
@ 12:56 PM
The joys of being in Ms Loh's Chemistry class:
Released one hour early! XD
But yes, it gets boring, especially when you don't know what to do at all...except math! And chinese, which I do not bother. At all.
Still thinking if I should skip Cross Country on Wednesday, because with my cough, I don't know if I can make it.
Sometimes I really wonder, why can't we just run as we wish? Isn't running supposed to be free? Why bound it with all the timings and targets and skills?
I guess I like running, not track. Perhaps this is why a lot of people whom I know can run are not in track.
The cough has once again gone for the worse. My lungs are more pain than ever whenever I cough, and I've been vomiting food out at 3am in the morning. It just sucks.
What's worse, people around me are getting the virus too. Yan Sheng, Tricia, my parents, Aisyah...argh.
Released one hour early! XD
But yes, it gets boring, especially when you don't know what to do at all...except math! And chinese, which I do not bother. At all.
Still thinking if I should skip Cross Country on Wednesday, because with my cough, I don't know if I can make it.
Sometimes I really wonder, why can't we just run as we wish? Isn't running supposed to be free? Why bound it with all the timings and targets and skills?
I guess I like running, not track. Perhaps this is why a lot of people whom I know can run are not in track.
The cough has once again gone for the worse. My lungs are more pain than ever whenever I cough, and I've been vomiting food out at 3am in the morning. It just sucks.
What's worse, people around me are getting the virus too. Yan Sheng, Tricia, my parents, Aisyah...argh.