Sunday, April 27, 2008
The reminder to keep me surviving this mental crisis @ 1:19 PM
I need this constant reminder.

Grades are not everything.

No matter how much I wish to object to it, I know my objection is only due to my ignorance. To think of it, yes I do not survive for my grades. I survive for life. And life isn't made up of fabrics of grades only. They consist of the world, the uncertainty in the quantum level, the warped time in the blackholes, and more.

So, no matter how academically disturbed I am right now, I must stay bright and tell myself, the situation can be saved.

Or it can?

Exams. 40%. You pass it, you survive. You screwed it up, you die. There is no middle line for it, really. If you get like B for CA, you do well for exam, you get higher grade, maybe B+. If you do not do well, you get lower grade, like god-knows-how-low it is. For someone like me, I either do well or don't do well. The "average" does not apply for me. So I am worried for my survival right now.

Looking at my exams last year, dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.