Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Hatred from within (literally)
@ 7:28 PM
My body hates exams. And I can provide historical evidence for the above statement.
In Primary 3 I took my chinese and math exams with a fever.
Now I just took my chinese, physics, math and history exams with a cough+headache+fever. I know a lotta people got cough, but mine is 1month+ (with painful lungs, even now). People may be getting headache, I am not sure, but the fever part is just...
Had to request a Panadol from Ms Chua during History exam because my eyes were burning hot and painful. For Math even better, as I was sitting directly behind, which means I am almost directly under the aircon, and I zipped up my jacket full. And I feel cold and hot. I screwed up my math and chinese thanks to my condition. Like, damn it.
I slept from 7pm to 3.30am, 4.30am-6.50am yesterday. Argh. And I skipped dinner last night, breakfast and lunch today. Yay.
"I just can't get over it. I just can't."
One more thing.
"The similarities and affinity I see between them is just different from the differences and the "affinity" between us."
In Primary 3 I took my chinese and math exams with a fever.
Now I just took my chinese, physics, math and history exams with a cough+headache+fever. I know a lotta people got cough, but mine is 1month+ (with painful lungs, even now). People may be getting headache, I am not sure, but the fever part is just...
Had to request a Panadol from Ms Chua during History exam because my eyes were burning hot and painful. For Math even better, as I was sitting directly behind, which means I am almost directly under the aircon, and I zipped up my jacket full. And I feel cold and hot. I screwed up my math and chinese thanks to my condition. Like, damn it.
I slept from 7pm to 3.30am, 4.30am-6.50am yesterday. Argh. And I skipped dinner last night, breakfast and lunch today. Yay.
"I just can't get over it. I just can't."
One more thing.
"The similarities and affinity I see between them is just different from the differences and the "affinity" between us."