Monday, February 2, 2009
Thanks Yu Jia @ 10:09 PM
For the quiz I am going to steal from you.

Take the first line of 25 songs. Make into a poem. As interesting as slime.

Chinese songs, classical music, stuff, not counted. Highlight to see the weird stuff I get in the middle.

[发如雪]
Birds and Butterflies (Title)
[Earthquake Remix on o2mania]
You push yourself on me
[Brahms Ballade op.10, no. 2]
[Super remix on South Park movie OST]
A lady with a violin
I'm still scared
Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins
Is it true what the say
[La Mer by Debussy]
Wish upon a star
[Beethoven - Diabelli variations]
[Snow Kiss from D.Gray-Man OST]
[Some opera by Bach?]
[Printemps by Debussy]
Some people say that I'm a bad guy...
[Beethoven again]
[女孩别为我哭泣 from Secret OST]
[火车叨位去 by 周杰伦]
Part of me won't go away
Everybody knows
[Toy Symphony]
[Mozart]
[Niccolo Paganini]
[Brightdown from D.Gray-Man OST]
[Liszt - Concert Etude No.2]
[Schumann - Paganini Etudes Op.3 No.5]
I am terrified of all things
I learned how to fall today
The state of the nation, violation
You take away
It can't be me, bring us to our passage
I cannot take this anymore
On a cold dark winter night hidden by the stormy light
When it rains and it pours when you're out on your own
Coming down the mountain on high
Bursting through the fires avenging
[Bach Toccata No.4 in D Minor]
Waking in a sweat again
[Chief Monitor Komui from D.Gray-Man OST]
Our empire has fallen
I'll be waiting
Oh baby (Why I have this song?!)

Very good.