Thursday, April 24, 2008
Mass mug success! @ 6:44 PM
Ok, maybe not really a success, since we crapped quite a while...but still. I personally think I did much more compared to last year. :)

So. Morning I woke up at 7am, took my own sweet time, and dad still thinks it's normal school day XD. Reached school, changed clothes, go for JEC.

Went Mcdonalds, ate breakfast (it's darn big, dammit). I wanted to have just a hashbrown but then it's like...1 hashbrown $1.55? So no choice lor, bought hotcakes. Nice maple syrup, just that my stomach was full like siao. Played o2mania, read "The Black Cat" by Edgar Allan Poe (or I dunno who lar), watched the Spongebob episode "Suds", then went to library.

Mass mug. Then lunch.

Pizza Hut. First time there. Thought the food was atrociously expensive till I realised there's pizza+drink+soup for $6.65. Oh. It's cheap =D

Mushroom soup is nice. Curry chicken pizza is nice.

Went back mug some more.

Also had some nice math jokes and some math breaks in between (for me).

Met Sin Yee, Cindy, Nasrulhaq, Jie Kai and Yu Hong there. Gahness. Only talked with Sin Yee, she said Jie Kai wanted to see me, but I declined.

I must have gained 5kg today. :(