Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Mugfest upcoming @ 10:11 PM
And what I get now is...?

Came to school at 7.30am, told parents normal school day, lame, ahaha.

Saw Yan Sheng, Matthew and Hao Jing at concourse. Crapped with them at concourse, then went to 5th floor (outside CO) and continued crapping. Ran like siao and sweated like shit in the stupid formal wear.

8.30am, YS went for rehearsal, I went library slacked until so sian, slept until 10+am, then wake up to see myself surrounded by 107-ians. Joined Su Hang at canteen after that, then went to Sumo House for lunch with Ting Ting, Su Chang, Cheryl, Vivian, Qian Cheng and Gregory. First time I've eaten Japanese food in my life, nice! I drank all the soup up, returned to school with Ting, stomach full to the throats!

Speech Day, speech by principal, speech by guest of honour, then YAY prize-giving. Thought 205's gonna cheer for Yan Sheng but they did not. I was like, "Hey are you people cheering for him?" and then he already went up the stage=.=

But personally I thought he looked cool with the grey shirt XD. Serious. :)

Yadda yadda, I think I am more and more biased to Chinese Orchestra liao, oh noes. But School Orchestra did a good job too^^ Nice music everywhere, good. Dance is...nice music but I can't the movements on the floor, grr.

Yadda yadda, then END OF SPEECH DAY! Went concourse anyhow walked about, the displays are nice but they are so wordy and cheem I don't bother at all. Then YAYS balloons over at the concourse. I was just in time for the balloon-rain, and when the balloons flew down I ran into them and started collecting one of every colour. Got 14 of them in the end, showcased the whole bunch around by running here and there. Thanks Leyi and Amanda for helping me with the nice balloons^^

Went down canteen to crap, YS kept pressing the balloons on my face=.= I pressed back at him, then Mr Ang came and told me, "Excuse me, but above you is a great rotator (or something like that), so please mind your balloons..." then I was, "Er okok =l."

When he walked back I immediately ROFLMAO-ed at myself. Yays.

So. People were taking photos of my balloons, and then the security guard suggested putting them behind the MRT train when I go home. Nice eh, no? Sadly I did not try it out :'( Some people were just amazed at me. Sorry, I'm a big kid.

Walked to MRT station with YS, I drove him crazy with my balloons. Once they flew onto the road, one car dodged it, two other cars just made the string flew about. No cars within 75m range (I think), chiong on road, grab balloon, proceed to other side of road. Walk straight, no cars, chiong-ed back to YS's side. XD

I felt happy today.

Thanks a lot. Love ya the most :)